Sales Development & Market Analyst
Job Description – Sales Development & Market Analyst
Pula Aviation Services Limited (PASL) is expanding our activities and is recruiting a ‘Sales Development and Market Analyst’.
The role requires an ability to work independently whilst working as part of a team. It will provide day-to-day sales support to the Business Development and Sales Function in generating new business opportunities.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively generate leads and sales opportunities
- Continuously research business aviation industry information sources and develop / update databases of prospective leads.
- Coordinate targeted marketing to prospective leads, including via email and phone call campaigns, to generate new business leads for PASL capabilities.
- Develop dialogue with prospective leads, communicate regarding PASL capabilities to encourage engagement and proposal requests.
- Maintain accurate records of sales leads and track opportunities through their stages in the sales cycle
- Monitor the sales and acquisition activities of business jet owners worldwide, prepare summary reports
- Promote the exclusive portfolio of pre-owned aircraft
- Publish, maintain and update pre-owned aircraft specifications of for sale inventory
- Identify opportunities to develop and increase PASL business through market analysis and dialogue with colleagues and industry
- Prepare, update and tailor PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate marketing materials
- Develop PR pieces for frequent release of newsworthy activity through social media and website channels
- Liaise with website developers for website currency.
- Support customer visits and represent PASL at trade shows and events if assigned
- Remain current with aviation industry news to maintain an awareness of issues likely to impact PASL, as well as its customers and potential customers
- Collate and issue internally a weekly business aviation news brief by collating key headlines from industry media.
Successful candidates must possess the following:
- Be prepared to accept responsibility and work autonomously as well as part of a team
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment and maintain composure under pressure
- The ability to recognize and react to changing priorities
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, a desire to succeed and willingness to develop
- Numerate with influencing skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Great Customer Relations skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge and use of IT skills
- Excellent command of the English language, other languages a potential advantage
- Full driving license
PASL has business premises in the Channel Islands and Bristol. The role also has the option of being home based, providing the candidate has flexibility to visit PASL’s locations when requested.
If you think you can bring something special to our team, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV with a covering letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our aviation jobs page to see other opportunities.